Bookmarklet to make reading news more fun xkcd style
This bookmarklet replaces certain pieces of text on Web pages with other texts that supposedly make reading the content more fun, especially on news sites. Based on xkcd 1288.
Get the bookmarklet
Drag the button below to your bookmarks bar:
- Prompting AI Language Models Cheat Sheet
- ChatGPT Explains Recursion in 5 Levels of Difficulty
- The Chernobyl Disaster Imagined by Artificial Intelligence
- Convert Web Pages to Ebooks in MOBI Format using Wget and Calibre
- Unlock the Power of ImageMagick: A Beginner's Guide to Image Processing
Subscribe to RSS Feed
This post was written by Ramiro Gómez (@yaph) and published on . Subscribe to the Geeksta RSS feed to be informed about new posts.
Tags: bookmarklet xkcd
Disclosure: External links on this website may contain affiliate IDs, which means that I earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links. This allows me to offer hopefully valuable content for free while keeping this website sustainable. For more information, please see the disclosure section on the about page.
Share post: Facebook LinkedIn Reddit Twitter