Python comes with the command line tool
pydoc3 for quick access to the documentation on your local machine. Among others you can show the docs for single functions as well as whole modules. In this short screencast, I open the
builtins module and then the
ValueError exception documentation For a complete list of options, type
- Prompting AI Language Models Cheat Sheet
- ChatGPT Explains Recursion in 5 Levels of Difficulty
- The Chernobyl Disaster Imagined by Artificial Intelligence
- Convert Web Pages to Ebooks in MOBI Format using Wget and Calibre
- Unlock the Power of ImageMagick: A Beginner's Guide to Image Processing
Subscribe to RSS Feed
This post was written by Ramiro Gómez (@yaph) and published on . Subscribe to the Geeksta RSS feed to be informed about new posts.
Tags: command line man page monday python screencast
Disclosure: External links on this website may contain affiliate IDs, which means that I earn a commission if you make a purchase using these links. This allows me to offer hopefully valuable content for free while keeping this website sustainable. For more information, please see the disclosure section on the about page.